Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Holy Ghost is Like a Blanket

Here are some finished spreads from my latest book project - a picture book called The Holy Ghost is Like a Blanket, written by Annalisa Hall. It has been a truly great project to work on, and I am extremely pleased with how it turned out. It teaches children about the Holy Ghost using simple analogies, like a rose, a seashell, an umbrella, and others.




The book will be officially released on August 13th, but there are copies available already on Amazon. It is a great baptism gift, sunday book or bedtime story. I'm really proud of it and I hope you have the chance to pick up a copy. You can find out more about it and read some reviews here.


P. S. My little family is going to be moving to Virginia next month! It will be a big change from rural Utah and we are very excited! I'll keep you posted on the great new art experiences I have in the east!

4 comments:

  1. I love it!! I can't wait to have a copy of my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for illustrating this book. You did marvelous. Smiles, Annalisa

    Http://WWW.annalisa-hall.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the move, I am sure you will have great artistic adventures, your illustrations for this book are beautiful. I love the seashell one particularly, :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this book! I have one in my Amazon cart right now! Gorgeous! It know it's going to be a favorite in my home. Good luck in Virginia!

    ReplyDelete